Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Can anyone explain?

I was going to lunch today and saw a friend of mine crying, when I stopped to see what was wrong I found out that another of my friends had been cussing her out the class before. So I went to lunch to talk to the one who had made her cry and ask her what her deal was. I couldn't believe it when she told me it was because she was annoying, now I can understand that someone can be annoying at times but there is no need to be mean when someone is just living there life. I told her that she wasn't trying to be mean she just wanted to talk and my friend said that she knew and just "enjoyed being a bitch". Now can anyone explain to me why it is that our world has gotten the impression that being a bitch is a "cool" thing? I try my best not to make fun of those who do nothing to me and will stand up for a person in need but I just can't wrap my head around being mean for fun. O well I just need to write this to blow off some steam but I will write again soon. Stay Lifted!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment