Monday, November 23, 2009

A view on current poltics

Hey guys, I was in class today and was telling a friend of mine about the fact that I had begun writing a blog lately and he asked me what it was about. I told him it was about poetry, life experiences, and politics which made me realize that I hadn't posted anything on it yet. He asked me about what I thought of Obama and why. Well honestly I hadn't been really keeping up with the news lately because of my focus on getting a early return, so I did some research and this is currently what I think about Obama and what he has been up to. (I will try to get both sides good and bad) Well first of all I found it a great move to allow his first T.V. interview as president to be in a middle eastern country. I believe it was a symbol to the people to show them that they are not forgotten or being cast aside. On the other hand I think they may see it as a ploy to "shut them up" (yes I know that this happened almost a year ago). I did like that he opted to shut down Guantanimo Bay ,but on the other hand he needs to decide where he is going to put the prisoners after it is gone, and I do not think that they should release them because frankly if they had no reason to hate America before that they sure do now after torture. Well I know that this blog was short but I am out of time for now so I'll probably end up finishing this later but until next time. Stay Lifted!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment