Monday, November 30, 2009

My friend is an imbecile

Hey guys Im going to use you to vent some anger that is seriously eating me right now, I have a friend/ex and we are very close. So I think she is very stupid because she just got out of a very bad relationship with a guy that was like 4 years older than her and I told her that people that much older only want sex but does she believe me NO!!!!!!!!!!! So I get over that mistake and now she is going to go out with a guy the SAME age except he is a whiny bitch and blackmails instead of is physically controlling. I am very mad at her but still want to be friends, and I hope she reads this because if she does than I will go ahead and say that I never agreed to not blogging about this, ohh and btdubs YOUR STUPID!!!!! (btdubs is an inside joke) sorry I haven't put up any new poetry and I am going to write tomorrow. Stay Lifted!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment